Saturday, July 10, 2010

Bourbon Street...French Quarter




We had a rated G experience in New Orleans, didn't even have a Hurricane. None of these bras are mine, but with a few Hurricanes one could be. That would have to be another vacation...just me and Tres. Just a great time walking around Bourbon street, looking at all the potential fun we could have, though we had a great time being tourists with our children too. I love to see all the buildings with baclconies, three and four stories high. They also had fans on the balconies, for help the stagnet and hummid air. I peeked in a few doors that were closed and several buildings had courtyards in the middle with gardens, what a beautiful and historical place to visit. I loved it and want to come back.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys are having lots of fun! I hope you ate a po-boy for me...I've always wanted to try one of those!

    ReplyDelete