Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The discovery of Captain Underpants!


We love Dave Pilkey! Inspired by silly stories that G'pa makes up for Spencer's entertainment I asked Jake if he still had his collection of Captain Underpants books. In less than 2 minutes he presented me the entire series and said of course I still have them. We began that same night the first of The Captain Underpants Adventures. Ruben and Spencer got a great kick out of it. While Jake got to remember the first times he read these to himself. The humor of my sons never fails...underpants, farts, burps, or wedgies will always bring belly laughs to these boys. I get to laugh at them laughing.

1 comment:

  1. Can't help but smile at this. I remember us laughing hysterically about these things too (and maybe even a little, every once in a while, still).

    ReplyDelete