Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!


We had a great time on Halloween just staying in our own neighborhood. Last year we had chickenpox so we didn't even leave the house. This year we decide our children had outgrown Oldtown. Tres and I thought that staying in our neighborhood would give us a chance to build community on our street that we so frequently occupy. The neighbors were happy to see us and we were especially happy to be so close to home and know each person we trick or treated. Thank you neighbors! I love Spencers costume, he is dressed as a dinosaur but couldn't resist the cheetah face paint.

1 comment:

  1. You guys look so awesome. I love it. I have yet to try face painting on my boys. But I want to. It looks like good times. I thought about you all on Halloween. Love to you.

    ReplyDelete