Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year and a few thoughts...

I have had a great time posting pictures and comments this last year.  As 2010 closes I think about this last year, all the great things that have happend. I have been incredibly blessed. We had such a fun road trip this summer(my inspiration to blog!). We all are in good health, I get to enjoy the outdoors so frequently, and  I have so many wonderful friends and family to love and be loved by. Yes, these are just a few of the great parts of my life. I welcome 2011, the new challenges, experiences, and joys that it will bring. Happy New Year and Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you Amber! That is a lot to be grateful for. I appreciate your thoughts here on your blog, and the gentle way you seem to approach family and life.

    I have something for you which I am excited to bring up soon (hopefully tomorrow!).

    ReplyDelete