Monday, April 25, 2011

Kitchen update...


It looks like we're moved in but not yet...still have cardboard countertops!

Cabinets are installed, appliances have been put in their places, most electrical is done, mostly functioning kitchen at this point. Pulls will be installed soon, counter tops are being worked on right now! Coming together so nicely, just a few more things to do. I have not move into the kitchen yet. The food pantry is still in the foyer and most dishes are still in boxes under the table. We are getting close and I think at this point it is safe to say that I will be able to move in by the end of this week! More pics to come...you saw my post on the pot rack. The glass pulls were made by a local glass artist, which turned out better than  I thought they would, I just love them. Exciting stuff around here!

2 comments:

  1. love it!!! so glad to see it finally coming together. you all may hang out downstairs now in that warm cozy "gathering" room. please post again when you get your countertops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Amber! It looks awesome! I can imagine the excitement as this is so close. Congratulations, you deserve a beer! :)

    ReplyDelete