Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Having fun in the new kitchen.


I am so excited to have this beautiful kitchen. I am inspired to cook, bake, and create in here! I am already making a list of all the preserving I plan to do this summer, all in this wonderful space. What I have here is a batch of chicken broth, and my first try at homemade yogurt made from fresh raw milk. Oh this is so fun. I hope the yogurt turns out, it will a process in learning what works just right for us. I am using the toaster oven to incubate. I'll let you know the results. I am was inspired by Amanda Blake at soulemama.com she has an amazing blog that I love. I found this yogurt recipe there. I look forward to sharing more creations from the kitchen.

1 comment:

  1. Amber! I'm so excited for you! Your new kitchen is beautiful! I want to come cook with you! Enjoy your new, nurturing space. Sending love.

    ReplyDelete