Sunday, July 10, 2011

East Lake boat rental and adventures with Captain Tucker

The Captain and his first Mates
We found a wild hot spring at East Lake.


 
I have been eyeing this lake on the map all year. It was just as wonderful as I thought it would be. These high Cascade lakes are just so pure and beautiful. Not only the lake but there was a hot spring that I had read about on a new website I found featuring all OR hot springs, developed and not developed. We found the one here at East lake. It is not developed, but small, simple, hot, and perfect. It was so fun to get there by boat too. The kids did great riding around in the boat we rented from East Lake Resort for two hours. What a good time.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this looks and sounds amazing...I am glad you are enjoying your summer! Hi Ruben(-: Mrs. Lupton

    ReplyDelete