Thursday, October 18, 2012

zipper pouch




I had so much fun making these zipper pouches. Most of the fabric you see here is thrifted or from the scrap basket at Infusion Fiber's studio (thank you Abby!). I was inspired to learn something new and a zipper pouch has been one of those things I have been wanting to make. I have never used the zipper foot on my sewing machine. It was much easier than I thought and with that I spent a lot of the day making several of these pouches. Two trips to the thrift store to look for zippers that day, I was on a roll. I was actually thinking ahead for Christmas...really! Each year I try to make just a little bit more of a shift of hand mades for gifts rather than store bought.

1 comment:

  1. Wow nice job, Amber! They look awesome. They would be excellent christmas gifts. Can't have too many pouches.

    ReplyDelete