Sunday, March 17, 2013

Taking a break

It's tax season and for as long as I can remember this is the busiest time of the year for  my father..."grandpa" now. 7 days a week he is working these days. Luckily for me this time of year produces extra work for me too, I get to work at his office a few days a week to help out and make a little extra money. During this busy time for Grandpa, we come to him for a visit. We stop by with the kids and dog and Grandpa takes a break. The boys are always making him laugh with all their silliness and well frankly Grandpa can be quite silly too, when it comes to playing with Grand kids. My kids are so lucky to have a Grandparent like him, devoted, unconditionally loving, and a friend like a Grandpa can be. He loves to bring out the rowdy, rascally, a little bit of teasing, in the boys. These are things Grandpa's do.

No comments:

Post a Comment