Friday, January 30, 2015

A Funday in January

We had the most amazing weather here over the weekend. I think I got a little sun burnt even! It is such a relief to get a day like this in the middle of winter. It felt like May!! I have lots of flowers popping up in the yard, I hope there will be a few left for the spring. We spent the morning on the beach playing, enjoying each other's company, and just relaxing. We came home from the beach and did some yard work, I felt like pulling weeds and planting seeds. I did get quite a few weeds out but I'm saving the seeds for a few more months. I know the frost will come back and this day was just one of those freak weather days... Global warming, El Ninia, type. Everything felt alive and energized by the sun and warmth including us! 






No comments:

Post a Comment