Monday, August 3, 2015

A few moments for me



The boys recently spent a few days away with Tres visiting endresen family in Sisters, OR. I took the opportunity as a staycation. Four days home alone for this busy Mama was like a dream. I adore my boys and sweet husband, but I think we can all agree that a break and a break at home is something to get excited about.
 I took each day leisurely. Waking naturally, coffee on the deck in the sunshine, slow breakfast with morning harvested greens, followed by some time in the hammock. Each day I swam the lakes, had a picnic, and just sat in silence. I had time to visit a few girlfriends and have a sleepover at my house with a cousin and a sister.  The change of pace at home was a treat. However I'll take my loud and rowdy clutch of boys back, I missed them and all their sweetness. Staycation alone was a treat. Next vacation time I'll take it with the whole family.  





No comments:

Post a Comment