Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Bald Knob Fire Lookout

I love to accomplish things I have always wanted to do. Camping in a USFS fire lookout tower, had been on my list for a long time. It was just as wonderful as I thought it would be, in fact it was better than I thought it would be. The view, comfort, solitude, quiet, slow time, and of course my company. 
I realize more than ever, nurturing my marriage is one of the most important things I can do. Since our marriage impacts the lives of our children, extended family, and our friends. As well as the quality of our lives as individuals. Taking the time to take good care will help us when things get rough, and in this life things definetly get rough. 
The weekend was well spent time together. I am very grateful to have a husband that would be willing to do this. We are lucky this was only 3 hours away from our house!! Very accessible. 
I'm already thinking if the next adventure the two of us may get to take together. Something low cost ($78 for the whole weekend! Here) someplace beautiful and relaxing too. Hard to find after a weekend spent above the clouds, among tree tops and mountain tops.  






No comments:

Post a Comment