Monday, February 1, 2016

Snap shots from the weekend

I am usually amazed at all the things that happen over a weekend for us. I didn't include Spencer and I taking a swim at the pool, Tres surfing, or Ruben riding atv's. The weekend was full and Monday always comes too fast. 
Both boys are playing basketball. Saturday games and practice three nights a week. 
Ruben brought home several ducks from the last duck hunting the season.  We'll be having duck for dinner tonight. 
I thrifted like crazy this weekend and got a bunch of great material for crafting and making. Zipper pouches as seen on previous post and these lovely Lacey dream catchers, which will be hung together in a cluster of 5, from a piece of drift wood. 
A tiny agate I found at stone field beach. Tres is really into the Rock hounding. I'm more into the wave watching or sketching from a cozy spot on the beach. The weather wasn't so good for sketch books so I looked for agates too. 
The boys do a combination of rock throwing, nerf gun play, rock hounding, and taking short videos in time lapse. Ruben created a you tube channel this weekend! He's searching for subscribers!! 
The boys way down the beach... I don't care for walking in these stones, hard on the ankles. But I love watching and taking shorter walks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment