Monday, October 18, 2010

Homecoming dance, Fall 2010


At the last minute Jake decided to join his friends at SHS Homecoming dance. I was sure to get a picture of Jake and his buddy Will before taking them to the HS. I felt time moving this evening after I had dropped Jake at the curb of his high school. I realized the moments of our lives are here and gone so quickly and I wanted to savor the time with him. Witnessing the moments leading up to this evenings events, became a moment of mothering that makes my heart grow bigger and your eyes get a little wet. I love this tall, handsome, smart, and funny son of mine.

2 comments:

  1. Me too! And he looks so handsome! Love to all of you. deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Jake looks so great. I understand the wet eyes. I know you'll be a source of wisdom for me when my boys are teenagers. Thinking of you. And I hope Jake had a fun time!

    ReplyDelete