Monday, March 28, 2011

A visit to our great Pacific Ocean




I think that may be a beaver dam in the water.
 I took solo trip to the beach during our spring break. Solo time for me is rare, but I seized this moment and headed out to Siltcoos to ride my bike and be in nature. This was my first visit to the ocean since the tsunami in  Japan. I had to face the ocean, take a moment to recognize her power and beauty. I just stood in silence, my breath taken by her magnificence, and mostly just trying to come to terms with the devastation and loss that Japan has suffered. I was grateful to be standing there enjoying the greatness of the ocean, but a little scared of the power which I know she holds. I stood and watched, thought, felt emotions, and took in the world for a moment, and then sent out love. That is what it came down to for me. I just sent out, in every vibration...Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment