Monday, June 6, 2011

Look who's five!



Its a big  deal turning 5. Birthdays at our house are a big deal too. It is a special day. I just love to remember the day this little boy was born, his actual birth day. He was born at home on hill top drive on a sunny day in May. One of the  most beautiful and precious days of my life. This little boy of ours turned five the time just goes on by, but I can remember the day so well. Tres on the phone buying and old flh mexican police harley davidson, me sitting on a yoga ball with contractions less than 2 min. apart and lasting up to 2 min. Jen makn' a smoothie, boiling water, starting chicken soup, a watchn' out for little bro Ruben. In record time for me the birth of our third son Spencer Tres Tucker at home in our bed. The place he was conceived with Tres right there with me, and this little boy. A shout out to Jen...she just gave tres and I the "go ahead" to have our baby. she was just so wonderful. I had been holding out, trying to wait a little longer, but some things just can't wait. When Jen told me well push if your ready and so I did. Tres caught our little boy. I hear him telling Spencer that when they first made eye contact, before his whole body had even entered this world of ours, baby winked at daddy and then stuck his tongue out. Then with a little encouragement mama pushed and our little baby was born. His first name was given by his eldest brother, middle name given by mama. Third child....only made sense to name him after his daddy the third...tres. So here he is five years old already. Just as strong, smart and beautiful as any mama would dream of. His favorite place to go and favorite thing to do was honored on this day..."take me to the lake mom! I want to look for salamanders and frogs"! So this is what we did, just he and I. I loved every moment and so did he. Happy Birthday Spencer! xo mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment