Friday, March 9, 2012

A visit with Alex

A new job brought me to Keizer to a training for four days. Alex is just 45 minutes away so she came to stay with me for a night. We were so close to wine country we decided to take a little trip out to McMinville to visit the R.Stuart & Co.Winerey where she works, on the weekends. It was a beautiful drive and I had no idea how many vineyards and wineries are out in the rural area. McMinvilles's little town is just adorable too. We did some tasting at R.S and then had a delicous dinner at a little Italian place just down the street. It was so nice to spend time with Alex. I love laughing with my sisters, and I feel so lucky to have sisters. I can always say I have a friend in my sisters. What a treat to just be with her.

Cute little bar, what a fun place to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment