Friday, February 17, 2012

Finally a dream coming true...


Sounds silly doesn't it a dream come true with a picture of my sewing machine! Ha! Well it is true, for years I have dreamed of learning to sew. To sew my own clothes, bags, kids clothes, quilts, really anything! So I have finally set the intention to make that easily attained dream come true. I had a little sewing and machine maintenance lesson from a dear friend . A few hours later I found myself in a time warp of sewing. I mean it was 2pm when I went up stairs to cut and sew and the next thing I new it was 7pm and the family was asking if I was going to make dinner tonight. I have made so many mistakes, which I love, because I am learning so much. I have also started making a dent in the pile of bed sheets I never use, yep they are getting cut up and made into bag straps, or pockets, or a liner or two! Oh man this is fun, just like I dreamed it would be.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you Amber!! :) Love that you are sewing.

    ReplyDelete