Tuesday, September 15, 2015

First day of school

Rubens first day of middle school. I can't believe it!!! Spencer's first day of 4th grade a new school for him too. This summer flew by. I'm not going to lie....I was looking forward to a routine of school days. At the same time we are so good at being together, unplugged, camping, swimming, exploring our outdoors, and eating by a campfire. This ease of just being felt so right that it really has been the hardest transition we've experienced so far. The back to school transition was more challenging than I had expected, honestly. We are getting through it and routines are being established. We are calling ourselves weekend warriors and setting a goal to get out as often as possible. This is one of the best backbtonschoolbohotis we have had so far. I love my boys and I am so proud and excited to see what this school year brings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment