Monday, September 21, 2015

Garden Notes

The garden is winding down. The flowers in September have been perfect! I'll need to remember to plant more flowers next year. I made a flower crown for fun, I've always wanted to do that. I wore it for the day, while  homemaking in my own unproductive way. Carrots are ready, basil, and tomatoes too. Nothing really came of my summer squashes and aphids destroyed my kale patch. Herbs have been plenty this year and growing strong. I'll miss garden sitting... Yes it is such a thing for me. Where I just sit in the garden... Watch, listen, feel. It is a heavenly place for me even in my simple and rustic garden. I dream of a hoop house and one day wintering over veggies. Harvesting every season and garden sitting year round. I love marigolds!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment